The Unisit Sit Strap System is made of reinforced material with a quick release buckle and girth. It snaps to the saddle and adjusts around the rider's body, then attaches to the saddle's D-rings. The quick release buckle is located on the wrist for safety. The strap is placed around the rider's back, down the inside of the thighs and around the horse's belly where it is adjustable over the girth. This sits the rider in the saddle properly while encouraging the horse's back to lift.
Through muscle memory "imprint" training and balance, the rider will achieve a better seat and ride the horse correctly with open hips, steady legs under the body, a relaxed and supple back, an open upper body, shoulders back with elbows, hands and head in the correct relaxed position and in balance.
THE UNISIT SIT STRAP SYSTEM WILL HELP YOU DEVELOP:
- A correct seat, the anchoring center of all communications.
- An open, supple seat versus a perched, stiff seat.
- A seat where the rider is sitting correctly, with the lumbar and inner thigh muscles absorbing the motion of the horse's back.
WHY SHOULD YOU TRY THE UNISIT SIT STRAP SYSTEM?
- The System allows the thigh to stretch down towards a stabilized knee.
- The System helps develop clear and more correct aids by allowing rider to focus on riding versus sitting.
- The System imprints the correct sitting position in the rider's muscle memory to be duplicated once the strap is removed.
- The Unisit has been designed with a quick-release feature in the case of an emergency or whenever the rider chooses to "unstrap." Of course, it would be unsafe to be strapped onto a horse without such a feature.
- The rider wears the quick release strap around the wrist. With a short yank of the wrist, or when the rider becomes unbalanced, the entire Unisit instantly disengages. The rider is instantly independent of the horse and the disengaged Unisit strap hangs harmlessly from the saddle and away from the horse's legs.